A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Spaide:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Spaide is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spaide
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Spaide Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Spaide, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Angioid Streaks
- Choroid Diseases
- Degenerative Myopia
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Epiretinal Membrane
- Eye Abnormalities
- Eye Cancer (Choroid Neoplasm)
- Eye Diseases
- Hereditary Eye Diseases
- Ischemic Optic Neuropathy
- Macular Degeneration
- Optic Nerve inflammation (Optic Neuritis)
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Artery Occlusion
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Detachment surgery (Scleral Buckling)
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinal Vein Occlusion
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Spaide graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Spaide has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard F Spaide MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard F. Spaide practice?
- Dr. Richard Spaide has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Spaide practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.