A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Spaide:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Spaide is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spaide
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Spaide Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Spaide, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Angioid Streaks
- Choroid Diseases
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Epiretinal Membrane
- Eye Abnormalities
- Eye Cancer (Choroid Neoplasm)
- Eye Diseases
- Fungal eye infections
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinal Vein Occlusion
- Spider Vein Removal (Telangiectasis)
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Spaide graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Spaide has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard F Spaide MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard F. Spaide practice?
- Dr. Richard Spaide has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Spaide practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.