- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Spaide is Good. Dr. Spaide has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Spaide, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 18 Areas, including Angioid Streaks, Choroid Diseases, and Diabetic Eye Disease Diabetic Retinopathy.15 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Spaide graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Spaide has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Manhattan Eye, Ear & Throat Hospital
- Lenox Hill Hospital (Manhattan Eye, Ear & Throat Hosp)
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Spaide accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Spaide:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard F. Spaide practice?
Dr. Richard Spaide practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: West Harrison, NY and Staten Island, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dick Spaide, Dr. Ricardo Spaide, Dr. Rich Spaide, Dr. Richie Spaide, Dr. Rick Spaide, Dr. Rickey Spaide