Learn more about Dr. Richard Spaide:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Spaide is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Spaide, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Angioid Streaks
- Choroid Diseases
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Epiretinal Membrane
- Eye Abnormalities
- Eye Cancer (Choroid Neoplasm)
- Eye Diseases
- Fungal eye infections
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinal Vein Occlusion
- Spider Vein Removal (Telangiectasis)
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Spaide graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Spaide has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Hospitals Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Spaide accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard F. Spaide practice?
Dr. Richard Spaide practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and West Harrison, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.