Learn more about Dr. Richard Spaide:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Spaide is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spaide
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Spaide Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Spaide, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Angioid Streaks
- Choroid Diseases
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Epiretinal Membrane
- Eye Abnormalities
- Eye Cancer (Choroid Neoplasm)
- Eye Diseases
- Fungal eye infections
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinal Vein Occlusion
- Spider Vein Removal (Telangiectasis)
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Spaide graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Spaide has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard F Spaide MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard F. Spaide practice?
- Dr. Richard Spaide has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Spaide practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.