Dr. Richard Spalding Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Spalding?

6 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 6 Ratings with 1 Comment

April 10th, 2011

Incompetent unable to diagnose a serious Ulcer.

I told Dr.Spalding I had been diagnosed with an ulcer in another state, and hospitalized. He did not run any tests. Within two weeks I had a severe attack, I was bleeding orally and rectally. It came on suddenly.I called the office they were closed and referred me to the physician on call, she told me to take a Zantac and lie down.The following day was a Saturday,and fortunately Dr.Dewes was in the office. He was so kind, and told me I was lucky to be alive. He told me if it ever happened again I should immediately call an ambulance,as they have special equipment for such an emergency.Dr. Dewes also stated not to even have my husband drive me due to the severity and scope of a bleeding ulcer.Dr.Richard Spalding should lose his license, totally incompetent. Perhaps Dr Spalding is getting on in years, and should seriously consider retiring. Only by God's grace am I alive today.

February 1st, 2016