A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Spanjer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Spanjer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Spanjer graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Spanjer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Murray Medical Center
- Hamilton Medical Center
- Hamilton Med Ctr, Dalton, Ga
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Spanjer MD is a male Pediatrician, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Richard Spanjer practice?
- Dr. Richard Spanjer has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Spanjer practices Pediatrics near Dalton, GA.
See Dalton Pediatricians.