Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Spore
Dr. Richard Spore, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brownsville, PA, with another office in Reading, PA. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Spore is affiliated with Centra Virginia Baptist Hospital, Centra - Lynchburg General Hospital and Cheyenne River Service Unit Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Spore has the following 3 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Richard Spore is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brownsville, PA.
Dr. Tegendra Wallia
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Brownsville, PA 0.01 mi46
Dr. Bhagwan Wadhwani
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Brownsville, PA 0.11 mi50
Dr. Thu Le
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Brownsville, PA 0.11 mi16