A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Spore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Spore is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spore
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Spore Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Spore graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Spore has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Community Mem Health Center
- Community Memorial Healthcenter
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Wayne Spore MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard W. Spore practice?
- Dr. Richard Spore has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Spore practices Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, and Internal Medicine near Reading, PA.
See Reading Emergency Physicians, Reading Primary Care Doctors, and Reading Internists.