A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Spore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Spore is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spore
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Spore Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Spore graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Spore has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Community Mem Health Center
- Community Memorial Healthcenter
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Wayne Spore MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard W. Spore practice?
- Dr. Richard Spore has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Spore practices Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, and Internal Medicine near Reading, PA.
See Reading Emergency Physicians, Reading Primary Care Doctors, and Reading Internists.