Overall Review

August 5th, 2016
COPD and Sleep Apnea

September 29th, 2013
Simple physical
I went in for a simple annual physical. The results were received by his office 7 days later. It took him approximately 1 MONTH to call me with the results. I called numerous times (in the double digits) and was continuously told by the staff that he was not in and that he would call me back. To ignore calls and release results after a month is totally unprofessional.

April 24th, 2013
patient
Dr. Squires is an excellent doctor that is very knowledgeable in his field He also provides exemplary service including ensuring that patients fully understand what he diagnose as well as directions for taking medication. His bedside manners are among the best I have encountered and I have encountered many. He responds to telephone calls in a timely manner. His office staff is very professional and aim to please the patients. A Simply put he is the best!

August 2nd, 2012
Found my new Doctor
I was looking for a new doctor who would take the time to listen to my concerns without blowing me off. Dr. Squires was so nice, answered all my questions, and did not make me feel rushed. The parking at the Takoma Park location sucks but they have valet so it was ok. He was very professional, curteous and even joked with me. He has a great bedside manner and is very understanding. You can't go wrong with him.

January 20th, 2011
Excellent!!!!
After spending years going from doctors to doctors who only gave me medicine instead of figuring out what was the real problem, I found Dr. Squires. Dr. Squires is not only an excellent professional but He is dedicated to his patients. As a Law Enforcement Officer, I have to be in the best condition in order to do my job. Dr. Squires went above and beyond in order to help me to be and stay healthy. Dr. Squires and his staff are very professional and friendly. I owe my health and my career to Dr. Squires and his staff.

December 6th, 2010
Great man
He is kind, patient and gentle. Never makes you feel like you are being rushed. A very kind bed side manner. Overall pleasant experience

October 6th, 2010
Didn't even notify his patients when he moved and disconnected his phone number - and without a forwarding phone number
Dr. Squires didn't even notify his patients when he moved and disconnected/changed his phone number - and his old phone number didnt even have a forwarding phone number. He was my primary doctor, and I had to find out how to reach him through his hospital. Numerous other reasons to stay away from Dr. Richard Squires - too many to list.