A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Stack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Stack is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stack
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stack Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Stack, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Stack graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Stack has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy General Hospital
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Robert Stack MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard R. Stack practice?
- Dr. Richard Stack has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Stack practices Infectious Disease and Pulmonary Disease near Carmichael, CA.
See Carmichael Infectious Disease Doctors and Carmichael Pulmonologists.