A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Stack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Stack is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stack
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stack Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Stack, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Stack graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Stack has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy General Hospital
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Robert Stack MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard R. Stack practice?
- Dr. Richard Stack has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Stack practices Infectious Disease and Pulmonary Disease near Carmichael, CA.
See Carmichael Infectious Disease Doctors and Carmichael Pulmonologists.