A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Staerkel is Excellent. Dr. Staerkel has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Staerkel, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Staerkel graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Staerkel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Bass Baptist Health Center
- St Marys Mercy Hospital, Enid, Ok
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Staerkel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 2 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Staerkel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Staerkel practice?
Dr. Richard Staerkel practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Enid, OK.
See Enid Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dick Staerkel, Dr. Ricardo Staerkel, Dr. Rich Staerkel, Dr. Richie Staerkel, Dr. Rick Staerkel, Dr. Rickey Staerkel