A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Staerkel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Staerkel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Staerkel, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laser Surgery
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Staerkel graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Staerkel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Bass Baptist Health Center
- St Mary's Regional Medical Center
- St Marys Mercy Hospital, Enid, Ok
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Staerkel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Staerkel practice?
Dr. Richard Staerkel practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Enid, OK.
See Enid Obstetricians & Gynecologists.