A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Staggenborg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Staggenborg is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Staggenborg
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Staggenborg Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Staggenborg, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Staggenborg graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Staggenborg has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Bay Area Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Kelly Staggenborg MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Richard K. Staggenborg practice?
- Dr. Richard Staggenborg has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Staggenborg practices Psychiatry near Bandon, OR.
See Bandon Psychiatrists.