A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Stamile is Poor. Dr. Stamile has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 1 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Stamile, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Stamile graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.More Education & Awards
Dr. Stamile has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St John Medical Center, Inc
- St John Sapulpa
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stamile accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 4 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 9 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Stamile:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Stamile practice?
Dr. Richard Stamile practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dick Stamile, Dr. Ricardo Stamile, Dr. Rich Stamile, Dr. Richie Stamile, Dr. Rick Stamile, Dr. Rickey Stamile