A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Stamile:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Stamile is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Stamile, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stamile graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Stamile has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St John Medical Center, Inc
- St John Sapulpa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Martin Stamile MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Stamile practice?
- Dr. Richard Stamile has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Stamile practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Surgeons.