A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Stamile:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Stamile is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stamile
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stamile Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Stamile, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stamile graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Stamile has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St John Medical Center, Inc
- St John Sapulpa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Martin Stamile MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Stamile practice?
- Dr. Richard Stamile has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Stamile practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Surgeons.