Learn more about Dr. Richard Stangler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Stangler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stangler
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Stangler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Stangler, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stangler graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Stangler has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Stangler MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard Stangler practice?
- Dr. Richard Stangler has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Stangler practices Ophthalmology near Cedar Rapids, IA.
See Cedar Rapids Ophthalmologists.