Learn more about Dr. Richard Stangler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Stangler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stangler
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Stangler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Stangler, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stangler graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Stangler has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Stangler MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard Stangler practice?
- Dr. Richard Stangler has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Stangler practices Ophthalmology near Cedar Rapids, IA.
See Cedar Rapids Ophthalmologists.