A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Stangler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Stangler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Stangler, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stangler graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Stangler has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Verdugo Hills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard A Stangler MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Stangler practice?
- Dr. Richard Stangler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Stangler practices Ophthalmology near Cedar Rapids, IA.
See Cedar Rapids Ophthalmologists.