A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Stankus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Stankus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stankus
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stankus Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Stankus, MD, PHD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stankus graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Stankus has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- Auburn Memorial Hospital
- Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Phelps Stankus MD and PHD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Richard P. Stankus practice?
- Dr. Richard Stankus has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Stankus practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Liverpool, NY.
See Liverpool Allergists and Liverpool Internists.