Learn more about Dr. Richard Stankus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Stankus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Stankus, MD, PHD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stankus graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Stankus has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- Auburn Memorial Hospital
- Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Phelps Stankus MD and PHD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Richard P. Stankus practice?
- Dr. Richard Stankus has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Stankus practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Liverpool, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Auburn, NY.
See Liverpool Allergists and Liverpool Internists.