A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Stankus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Stankus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stankus
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stankus Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Stankus, MD, PHD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stankus graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Stankus has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- Auburn Memorial Hospital
- Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Phelps Stankus MD and PHD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Richard P. Stankus practice?
- Dr. Richard Stankus has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Stankus practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Liverpool, NY.
See Liverpool Allergists and Liverpool Internists.