A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Stankus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Stankus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stankus
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stankus Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Stankus, MD, PHD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stankus graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Stankus has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- Auburn Memorial Hospital
- Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Phelps Stankus MD and PHD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Richard P. Stankus practice?
- Dr. Richard Stankus has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Stankus practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Liverpool, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Auburn, NY.
See Liverpool Allergists and Liverpool Internists.