Dr. Richard Stanley Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Richard Stanley?

Should not be in practice

Posted on November 10th, 2017

Dr. Richard Stanley was my OBGYN When expecting my daughter 32 years ago. I was 19 years old. It was a horrible experience! He ultimately was not there to deliver my daughter. I felt that he exhibited unprofessional and inappropriate behavior. I never had the courage to file a complaint but I should have . Should not be in practice

Horrible bedside manner have experienced 3 separate experiences over 3 separate generations all equally horrifying . I am always shocked to see this man is still practicing.

Posted on February 15th, 2017

Don't waste your time or $$$

Posted on August 13th, 2015

Dr. Stanley has been around for a while and knows his stuff but he is dishonest and his office staff is incompetent. His office staff lost my lab results that reviled precancerous lesions. It wasn't till I called for another appointment that they found my file and asked me to come in immediately. I explained the situation to Stanley. At the time of the lab I had insurance. One year later when I was ready for my appointment that I was paying out of pocket for my services. I had to have surgery and had no insurance. Stanley offered to pay for my services that were needed the previous year since his staff lost my paperwork. I should have gotten that on paper but I took him for his word. Thousands of dollars later he has yet to pay a penny and now refuses to pay those costs. Don't waste your money.

Posted on February 24th, 2015

Love Dr.Stanley! He has been awesome my whole pregnancy!

Highly recommended!

Posted on June 13th, 2012

Dr. Stanley and his staff have been absolutely amazing! He has cared for me during fertility struggles, a pregnancy loss, and now a successful pregnancy. I feel like I am more than just a number, or a chart of records - priceless. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Excellence in Practice

Posted on May 2nd, 2012

I have been a pt. for 28 years and would not consider seeing another doc. Very personable but professional and puts you at ease right away. Handled my problem pregnancy without a problem. I highly recommend him. I have worked with many drs and find his knowledge and skills to be among the very best.

Posted on April 24th, 2017