Dr. Richard Stanley MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Abilene, TX

3.4

August 13th, 2015
Don't waste your time or $$$
Dr. Stanley has been around for a while and knows his stuff but he is dishonest and his office staff is incompetent. His office staff lost my lab results that reviled precancerous lesions. It wasn't till I called for another appointment that they found my file and asked me to come in immediately. I explained the situation to Stanley. At the time of the lab I had insurance. One year later when I was ready for my appointment that I was paying out of pocket for my services. I had to have surgery and had no insurance. Stanley offered to pay for my services that were needed the previous year since his staff lost my paperwork. I should have gotten that on paper but I took him for his word. Thousands of dollars later he has yet to pay a penny and now refuses to pay those costs. Don't waste your money.

February 24th, 2015
Love Dr.Stanley! He has been awesome my whole pregnancy!

June 13th, 2012
Highly recommended!
Dr. Stanley and his staff have been absolutely amazing! He has cared for me during fertility struggles, a pregnancy loss, and now a successful pregnancy. I feel like I am more than just a number, or a chart of records - priceless. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

May 2nd, 2012
Excellence in Practice
I have been a pt. for 28 years and would not consider seeing another doc. Very personable but professional and puts you at ease right away. Handled my problem pregnancy without a problem. I highly recommend him. I have worked with many drs and find his knowledge and skills to be among the very best.