Learn more about Dr. Richard Starita:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Starita is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Starita
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Starita Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Starita, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Glaucoma Surgery (Trabeculectomy)
- Open-Angle Glaucoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Starita graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Starita has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- TX Health Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard John Starita MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Starita practice?
- Dr. Richard Starita has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Starita practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.