A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Starita:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Starita is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Starita
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Starita Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Starita, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Glaucoma Surgery (Trabeculectomy)
- Open-Angle Glaucoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Starita graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Starita has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- TX Health Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard John Starita MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Starita practice?
- Dr. Richard Starita has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Starita practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.