Learn more about Dr. Richard Starita:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Starita is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Starita, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Glaucoma Surgery (Trabeculectomy)
- Open-Angle Glaucoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Starita graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Starita has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- TX Health Dallas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Starita accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Starita practice?
Dr. Richard Starita practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.