A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Starita is Excellent. Dr. Starita has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Starita, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Glaucoma, Glaucoma Surgery Trabeculectomy, and Open-Angle Glaucoma.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Starita graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Starita has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas
- TX Health Dallas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Starita accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Starita:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Starita practice?
Dr. Richard Starita practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Rickey Starita, Dr. Rickie Starita, Dr. Rich Starita, Dr. Rick Starita, Dr. Richie Starita, Dr. Ricky Starita