Dr. Richard Statman MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 6th, 2017
worst experience by far
I have had the unpleasant circumstance of meeting and having this kind of Doctor operate on me two times or maybe 3 I am slow to learn and think no person that is said to be a professional and kind caring person who I believe took an oath to do no harm, totally has me missing sleep and feeling like dirt and the funny thing he doesn't know me. One time I had a gall bladder issue he told me the equipment was worth a million dollars and it was being wasted on me well it turned out I needed my gall bladder removed. This man also meets me in his office with a 6 foot Nigerian woman by his side like a bouncer when he meets with me. I felt like he was inferring he must be sort of sick or thinks a 5 ft.1in. woman is dangerous. I also had a breast surgery and he said I likely had CA (wrong!!!) and he gave me a good hacking up happy I am not a young woman I would likely be in tears for ever. please proceed with caution.

April 7th, 2017
Has no clue what is doing had a colon problem 10 years ago had no clue what he was doing I found a real colon Docotor in Road Island got reverse from that Doctor.

November 4th, 2015
Thanks to all the staff and the staff of Sturdy Memorial. Could not ask for better care, and caring staff.

January 17th, 2012
I was recommended to see Dr Statman by my dermotologist. He had performed surgery to remove a malignant melanoma mole. I have seen him several times for follow ups and misc questions that I've had during the years. He has always been very helpful, courtiuos, caring, answered all of my questions and I felt extreamly comfortable with him. I would recommend him for a doctor.

October 6th, 2011
OPINION OF DR R.C. STATMAN
DR STATMAN WAS RECOMMENDED TO ME BY MY G-I DOCTOR FOR A SMALL BOWEL RESECTION AND FOUND HIM TO BE ATTENTIVE, PROFESSIONAL, CARING AND ANSWERED ALL OF MY QUESTIONS.I WOULD RECOMMEDND DR. STATMAN TO PERFORM ANY SURGICAL PROCEEDURE HE IS QUALIFIED AND TRAINED TO DO.........

November 17th, 2009