A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Stea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Stea is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Stea, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Stea graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Stea has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
- West Anaheim Medical Center
- Highland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Anthony Stea MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Stea practice?
- Dr. Richard Stea has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Stea practices Neurological Surgery near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Neurological Surgeons.