Learn more about Dr. Richard Steckley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Steckley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Steckley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Nuclear Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Steckley graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Steckley has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Wesley Medical Center
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Steckley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Steckley practice?
Dr. Richard Steckley practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Nuclear Medicine near Wichita, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Pratt, KS and Greensburg, KS.
See Wichita Internists, Wichita Cardiologists, and Wichita Nuclear Medicine Physicians.