Learn more about Dr. Richard Steckley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Steckley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Steckley
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Steckley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Steckley, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Nuclear Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Steckley graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Steckley has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Kansas Medical Center Llc
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard A Steckley FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Steckley practice?
- Dr. Richard Steckley has 10 office locations.
Dr. Richard Steckley practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Nuclear Medicine near Wichita, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Pratt, KS and Greensburg, KS.
See Wichita Internists, Wichita Cardiologists, and Wichita Nuclear Medicine Physicians.