Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Steckley
Dr. Richard Steckley, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Wichita, KS, with other offices in Wichita, KS and Wichita, KS (and 7 other locations). He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Nuclear Medicine. Dr. Steckley is affiliated with Hutchinson Regional Medical Center, Wesley Medical Center and Pratt Regional Medical Center. Dr. Steckley has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Steckley has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Nuclear Medicine
Nuclear medicine specialists are doctors who have extensive training in the use of nuclear substances, like radiation, to diagnose and treat certain illnesses.
These specialists perform diagnostic tests in which a small amount of a radioactive...
Dr. Richard Steckley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wichita, KS.
Dr. Thomas Ashcom
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Wichita, KS 0.01 mi34
Dr. Joseph Zenisek
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Wichita, KS 0.01 mi7
Dr. Jason Tauke
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Wichita, KS 0.01 mi28