A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Steckley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Steckley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Steckley
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Steckley, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Nuclear Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Steckley graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Steckley has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Kansas Medical Center Llc
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard A Steckley FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Steckley practice?
- Dr. Richard Steckley has 10 office locations.
Dr. Richard Steckley practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Nuclear Medicine near Wichita, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Pratt, KS and Greensburg, KS.
See Wichita Internists, Wichita Cardiologists, and Wichita Nuclear Medicine Physicians.