Dr. Richard Steele Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Steele?

July 6th, 2017

He was wonderful!

I had a kidney stone, when I went to my appointment, he was very imformative, showed me the stone on the CT Scan and was very attentive on my surgery date...I would highly recommend Dr. Steele to anyone!

July 1st, 2017

Most highly competant doctor I see.

Very experienced and competent doctor I have ever seen. Explains everything to me in understandable terms.

April 12th, 2016

Poor was going to lop off my kidney telling me I had cancer and I didn't. I had 2 needless surgeries and on the 2nd one my kidney failed and I was transferred to mission where they one found I did not have cancer but had underlying kidney disease. Very scary indeed. He didn't even biopsy the kidney. There was a mass but it was benign.

June 10th, 2012

Torture

I would not recommend this doctor to my worst enemy! My mom had a TURBT procedure done by him. LONG story short, she was sent home after the procedure without a catheter bag, which everything I had researched indicated that she should have left the hospital with one just in case there were any complications. At her two week checkup she told him about severe side pain and was told it was not due to anything that he had done. After 25 days of complete misery, continual vomiting and nausea and a CT scan that we had to demand the results of, he admitted to perforating the bladder. Yes, that can happen, BUT she would not have been soooo sick had he followed protocol to begin with. A story even longer........she had her bladder removed by a doctor in Charlotte. He removed an abcess larger than a tennis ball before he could even do the bladder extraction. An abcess he was not expecting. From there, two weeks later she developed a DVT in her leg. Another week later she was back in the hospital with recurring abcess in the same location as the first one, hence, resulting from the lack of proper medical attention from Steele. After being home, just three days, here we sit again back in the hospital with a fissure creating bowel stool seeping through the vaginal cavity! This type fissure occurs most often associated with an abcess such as she has had. Would you go to this doctor after this story? And the awful thing, this has gone on for months now and we are not to the end of it yet!!

September 30th, 2011

I trust this guy

He is extremely educated in his field and I respect him as a physician. That is saying a lot because I don't trust doctors too often, I work in the healthcare field as well, and too many times I see mistakes happen. This guy is meticulous to detail. Have reccommended to family.

August 21st, 2017