Learn more about Dr. Richard Steffen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Steffen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Steffen
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Steffen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Steffen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Steffen graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Steffen has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Todd Steffen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard T. Steffen practice?
- Dr. Richard Steffen has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Steffen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons.