Learn more about Dr. Richard Steffen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Steffen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Steffen
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Steffen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Steffen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Steffen graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Steffen has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Todd Steffen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard T. Steffen practice?
- Dr. Richard Steffen has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Steffen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons.