Dr. Richard Steinberg MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Minneapolis, MN

3.6

April 20th, 2017
Super Dr.
Dr. Steinberg is an excellent Dr. I have been to countless dermatologists over the last 20 years and have a strong family history of melanoma. Dr. Reinberg is the most thorough, patient, and knowledgeable Dermatologist I have seen. I am seeing a few negative reviews based on wait time; trust me, if you are his patient, he will address all of your concerns and yes, sometimes that mentality causes him to be late to see his next patient. If you have a skin cancer concern, you'll be thankful your Dr. Is willing to take the time for thoroughness and explanations.

January 21st, 2016
Outstanding experience. Highly recommend Dr Steinberg. His nurse was also exceptional.

May 27th, 2015
Go elsewhere...
I made an appointment four months out and he just cancelled leaving me back at the end of the line. He didn't set up an alternate date to see any of his patients , we are now all stuck waiting until the end of summer. Very unprofessional in my opinion. I understand things come up, but have the courtesy to try and fit us in as a priority.

January 22nd, 2011
Dr. Steinberg combines a thorough understanding of best practices with a caring, thoughtful manner of interacting with his patients. When a biopsy that I had was problematic, Dr. Steinberg personally called me to discuss my options. Dr. Steinberg was recommended to me by a colleague. If your need is not urgent, he is worth the time that you may need to wait for an appointment.