A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Steinbrook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Steinbrook is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Steinbrook, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Steinbrook graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Steinbrook has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NSMC - Salem Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard A Steinbrook MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Steinbrook practice?
- Dr. Richard Steinbrook has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Steinbrook practices Anesthesiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Anesthesiologists.