A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Steinbruck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Steinbruck is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Steinbruck
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Steinbruck Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Steinbruck, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Steinbruck graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Steinbruck has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
- Richmond University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard M Steinbruck MD is a male Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Steinbruck practice?
- Dr. Richard Steinbruck has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Steinbruck practices Surgery near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Surgeons.