Dr. Richard Steinbruck MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 7th, 2015
Excellent Care
I simply cannot say enough good things about Doctor Steinbruck and his staff. Doctor Steinbruck treated my 76-year old mother for breast cancer and every interaction I had with him and his staff was nothing less than incredible. I could not believe how quickly they were able to get my mother into surgery after the diagnosis. Throughout the whole process Doctor Steinbruck was accessible, thoroughly knowledgeable about the options and treatments, patient with all of our questions and concerns and, above all, caring and calming throughout the whole process. This is exactly the man with whom I want to trust the care of my mother. Thanks again to Doctor Steinbruck and his staff for providing excellent care and making a very disconcerting process a lot less stressful.

November 6th, 2015
Unparalleled care
I have been a cancer patient for two years. Recently, my mother saw Dr. Steinbruck about a suspicious mass in her breast. Dr. Steinbruck and his staff provided unbelievable care, from streamlining the diagnostics to opening the office on a day off to accommodate her. The doctor eased her emotional distress both through his kind professionalism and booking her surgery in record time. She went from a diagnosis of breast cancer to a mastectomy in under three weeks. I know from my experience that this is unheard of. The team approach of those working with Dr. Steinbruck allowed my mother to focus on herself, not the minutiae of details. The surgery was model, the entire experience like none I've known in many years of my own and my family's care. I am humbled by witnessing such dedication and sensitivity to the needs of a 76-year-old, and I cannot thank this doctor enough.

June 13th, 2014
Awesome Surgeon
Dr. Steinbruck has a wonderful bedside manner and is an outstanding surgeon. He diagnosed my breast cancer, explained all my options and scheduled my surgery within 2 weeks. He is such a wonderful doctor and I can't thank him enough for his wonderful care.

January 29th, 2012
Great doctor. I was so nervous to have surgery and he was there every step of the way. Very caring and great bed side manners. My surgery with him was very pleasant. I will recommend him to anyone. The best.

January 23rd, 2012
I love Dr. Steinbruck.
I have been going to him annually for the past maybe 7 years. He is a wonderful doctor. He will answer all my questions and he is very pleasant and calming to be around. A great doctor who takes all precautions with your health and wellbeing.

December 7th, 2011
Pleasant experience
I found Dr Steinbruch to be very caring and informed. He spent alot of time answering my questions, was calm, which I like when stressed. The office staff was a pleasure to deal with. I have two friends , who are nurses , that have had surgery with him and love him. I had a bad experience with another female breast surgeon on the island and was so thankful I came to him. I highly recommend him.

September 9th, 2011
The BEST surgeon on STATEN ISLAND HANDS DOWN
My experience with Dr. Steinbruck has been wonderful. He is a godsend. He listens and gives us his time even when he has a room full of people and he answers all of our questions. He even calls back when we have questions we forgot to ask him. He is precise and an excellent surgeon. I would not go to anyone else.

May 24th, 2011
The Best Surgeon on Staten Island Ever!!!!!!!!!
Like the other comments below, Dr. Steinbruck is some one who cares about his patients. He went over and above what was called for. He listened to all my questions and called back THAT day when I need reasurrance!!! I could not ask for a better doctor. And by the way , the office staff was terrific too!!

May 18th, 2011
Thank you Dr. Steinbruck!!!!!
Dr. Steinbruck is a wonderful doctor.He was very compassionate and caring during a very difficult time in my life. The care that I received before, during and after my surgery was excellent. Dr. Steinbruck is always available to answer questions and calm my fears.He is an excellent surgeon.Thank you Dr. Steinbruck!!!!

April 25th, 2011
Best Surgeon on Staten Island
Dr. Steinbruck is the best surgeon on Staten Island. Dr Steinbruck is very professional. He listens to our problems and he gives us the time we need. His nurse schedules our surgery and all our questions were answered. When we had questions that we forgot during the exam he called us back that day. He returned all my calls!!!!!! HE WAS GREAT!!!!!

March 6th, 2011
Dr. Richard Steinbruck is a Wonderful Doctor
Dr. Steinbruck is a wonderful and caring doctor. He has helped my mom and myself.He spent time and answered all of our questions, even if they were silly.He is professional and above all you can see he cares what we were saying, and he listens to us and our concerns. You will not find a better md on staten island, or New york

February 25th, 2011
The Best Md in Staten Island
Dr. Steinbruck is so compassionate and caring. I and many others have had only wonderful experiences with Dr. Steinbruck. He calls back whenever I have a problem. And he has a wonderful bedside manner. I would recommend this doctor without reservaton