Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Steingart
Dr. Richard Steingart, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Springfield, MA, with other offices in Springfield, MA and Springfield, MA (and 1 other location). He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Steingart is affiliated with Baystate Medical Center, Baystate Franklin Medical Center and Baystate Mary Lane Hospital. Dr. Steingart has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Steingart has the following 2 specialties
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Richard Steingart is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Springfield, MA.
Dr. Pooja Motwani
Internal Medicine, Hematology and Oncology, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Springfield, MA 0 mi10
Dr. Leslie Howard
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Springfield, MA 0 mi40
Dr. Alfred Mckee Jr
Hematology and Oncology, Pain Management, Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Springfield, MA 0 mi35