A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Stennett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Stennett is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Stennett, MD, MPH is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stennett graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Stennett has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Morristown Surgical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Ainsley Stennett MD and MPH is a male Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Stennett practice?
- Dr. Richard Stennett has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Stennett practices Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine near Morristown, NJ.
See Morristown Anesthesiologists.