A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Stephen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Stephen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Stephen, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Stephen graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stephen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Uab Medical West
- Princeton Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard S Stephen MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Stephen practice?
- Dr. Richard Stephen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Stephen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bessemer, AL.
See Bessemer Obstetricians & Gynecologists.