A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Reif Sterett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Reif Sterett, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reif Sterett graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Reif Sterett has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Reif Sterett MD is a male Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard Reif Sterett practice?
- Dr. Richard Reif Sterett has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Reif Sterett practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Pediatricians.