A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Reif Sterett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reif Sterett
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Reif Sterett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Reif Sterett, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reif Sterett graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Reif Sterett has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Reif Sterett MD is a male Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard Reif Sterett practice?
- Dr. Richard Reif Sterett has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Reif Sterett practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Pediatricians and Las Vegas Critical Care Practitioners.