Dr. Richard Sterling Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Sterling?

May 14th, 2015

Problem fixed

Our newborn was operated on by Dr. Sterling and did great so when my wife had an ENT problem our family doctor sent us to him. She did wind up needing surgery and now the problem is fixed and its been over two years ago. He takes a lot of time to listen and explain the options for treatment. Much appreciated.

December 13th, 2014

Very caring

Dr. Sterling had to operate on our daughter. He came very highly recommended. He took a lot of time with us and even our young daughter (who normally hates going to the doctor!) really was ok with being examined by him. The surgery went exactly as Dr. Sterling said it would and the problem is fixed. Staff is very nice also

June 29th, 2014

Best ENT

I had seen another local ear nose and throat doctor but was not happy. My family doctor sent me to Dr. Sterling. He was very personable and thorough. He spent A LOT of time with me and figured out what was wrong. He could not have been nicer! Staff was great too. Did not have to wait long either. Would definately recommend.

September 20th, 2013

he was great

Dr Sterling has treated me and my daughter. He is spectacular. We drive from charleston to orangeburg just to see him

July 3rd, 2013

Dirty Implements

I was there for a follow-up and noticed dirty implements in the drawer ... It made me question whether they sterilized the equipment before using on patients, I also noticed the doctor does not wash his hands between visiting clients.

March 27th, 2016