A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Steslow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Steslow is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Steslow
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Steslow, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- BiochemistryNutritionWeight Management
Education & Awards
Dr. Steslow graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Steslow has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rush Copley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Steslow DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard Steslow practice?
- Dr. Richard Steslow has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Steslow practices Family Medicine near Aurora, IL.
See Aurora Primary Care Doctors.