Dr. Richard Steslow DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 19th, 2016
Dr Steslow has been our family doctor for 18 years wouldn't go to anyone else. He is the BEST

July 28th, 2015
If you are looking for a Doctor who is truly concerned about your COMPLETE health then he is the one for you and your family. He listens, he is knowledgeable and quite up to date on the latest information. He takes a noticeably balanced and common sense approach to nutrition & the use of holistic medicine. I noticed he recently seemed to improve on the professionalism of his staff in the office and they are now top notch.

April 27th, 2015
His staff is very unprofessional and unorganized.

March 22nd, 2015
Wonderful doctor in the Naperville Aurora area.
Our family has been seeing Dr. Steslow for 18 yrs. Excellence in the PCP area.

February 22nd, 2015
Best doctor ever
Dr Steslow is never rushed. He truly cares about his patients and shows it.

January 20th, 2015
best dr in IL
He is the only dr I trust

December 14th, 2014
Highly Experienced Quality Family Friendly Doctor
Dr. Steslow has been our family doctor for 23 years. Very prompt, patient friendly, ethical, and responsible/conservative doctor. Was child friendly as all three of our children were his patients in growing up years. A Four Star guy and Four Star staff.

September 23rd, 2013
Proactive
Dr. Steslow has been our primary physician for 18 years. This summer I believe the good doctor may have saved my life. I am a 64 year old male in excellent health. I keep my weight under control, exercise regularly and have kept my cholesterol within reasonable parameters. When Dr. Steslow recommended I undergo a routine CT calcium heart scan I wondered why this was necessary, but submitted anyway. My calcium scores were abnormal and placed me in the 90th percentile for my age group for likely arterial plaque. A nuclear stress test followed confirming abnormal results. One of the blockages of my right coronary artery was 90-95%. The net result was three stents inserted in my RCA. And to think that two weeks earlier I had been totally oblivious that I was likely on the brink of a major “heart event”. Due to the foresight of Dr. Steslow no event occurred and my heart is undamaged.

August 28th, 2013
Dr. Steslow's experience in my treatment
Dr. Steslow is a very caring physician. Whenever I had an appointment, he was very thorough in explaining my diagnosis. The only exception would be the wait time and that he is a busy doctor. My ease of appointment was prompt and within a few days. His office staff is courteous. If I need a follow-up, his staff always calls to schedule an appointment. On a scale of 1 to 10, he is No. 10 in my book and wouldn't hesitate to recommend him as their doctor.

November 1st, 2012
DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR
I am highly unsatisfied with the level of care I received here. I was misinformed on preparing for my blood tests, was given the wrong information (they were looking at a different patient's file), and then told to get an ultrasound. After the results came back 'normal,' I was told to come back 'in about 3 months,' even though my abnormal blood levels were never explained! I asked the office why I have had such a poor experience with them and why they feel it is OK to tell me to come back in a few months when they still haven't explained why my levels are abnormal, or explain how things/communication became so botched up at the office, and they said the doctor would call me. Guess what? He never did. The anxiety caused to me and my family, the money I've spent on all the tests, and the lack of care in my situation has absolutely ruined this experience for me.I have filed a formal complaint with my insurance company against this doctor's office, and urge any other individuals to reconsider going someplace where they have NO clue what they are doing.

August 29th, 2011
Dr. Steslow - rating
I like Dr. Steslow. He explains everything I need to know. Very courteous! His office staff makes his office poor in service.

January 16th, 2010
Dr. Steslow is the first doctor ( and I have had many due to 3 chronic illnesses) who I have felt totally comfortable with. I find him to be a really good listner, very caring and hoilistic in his approach to treating my illnesses.