A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Stiefler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Stiefler, Pediatrician, Dermatologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Stiefler, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Stiefler graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Stiefler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital And Medical Center
- Community Hospital
- Montrose Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Edward Stiefler MD is a male Dermatologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Stiefler practice?
- Dr. Richard Stiefler has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Stiefler practices Dermatology and Pediatrics near Grand Junction, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Eckert, CO and Montrose, CO.
See Grand Junction Dermatologists and Grand Junction Pediatricians.