A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Stiff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Stiff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Stiff, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Stiff graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Stiff has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Skaggs Community Health CenterBranson, Mo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Douglas Stiff MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Stiff practice?
- Dr. Richard Stiff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Stiff practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Branson, MO.
See Branson Obstetricians & Gynecologists.