Overall Review

3.4

September 20th, 2016
Dr. Rick Always listens, suggests, counsels. Never treats me like I am an uniformed person, and always is willing to discuss whatever needs to be discussed. Dr. Rick is always kind, compassionate, and he truly cares about his patients - myself and others I see at the office. I am lucky to have him as my doc !

November 7th, 2011
Him and his brother are great doctors. My family has gone to them for more than 6 years. Very friendly and caring.they try to get you in and out quick, but with accuracy. Not a single complaint.

April 14th, 2011
Dr. Rick is a great Dr, yeah sometimes he is rushed, but you did take the time either to ask him the questions, he will sit and answer all your questions and listen if you speak up. It isnt always the drs fault the patients dont always speak up and then you think he is rushing you out.my husband and myself and the kids have been seeing him for 15 yrs and have never had any problem, he has always been right

September 30th, 2010
I would rate Dr. Rick as not horrible but not terrific either. I have always been able to get an appointment quickly and I've never had to wait unusually long in the office. However, he typically makes me feel rushed during my appointment and I am not convinced that he has my best interests for my health in mind. He is not very personable, and (some of) his staff are not friendly at all. I also recieved some contradicting medical information from him on separate occasions, which bothered me.

August 31st, 2009
My family has been going to Dr. Stigliano's office for 15 years. My children have always been able to be seen the same day without lengthy waits. They love going here and feel very comfortable. The Dr.'s are very accessable and the staff is prompt and courteous.

September 15th, 2008
Don't go here!
He is very rude, as is his staff.