A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Stitcher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Stitcher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stitcher
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stitcher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Stitcher, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Stitcher graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Stitcher has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Central Washington Hospital
- Wenatchee Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Joseph Stitcher MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Stitcher practice?
- Dr. Richard Stitcher has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Stitcher practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Lewiston, ID.
See Lewiston Internists and Lewiston Gastroenterologists.