A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Stitcher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Stitcher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stitcher
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Stitcher, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Stitcher graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Stitcher has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Central Washington Hospital
- Wenatchee Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Joseph Stitcher MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Stitcher practice?
- Dr. Richard Stitcher has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Stitcher practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Lewiston, ID.
See Lewiston Internists and Lewiston Gastroenterologists.