A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Stitcher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Stitcher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Stitcher, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stitcher graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Stitcher has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Central Washington Hospital
- Wenatchee Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stitcher accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans