Dr. Richard Stiverson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Stiverson?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

November 24th, 2010

I had severe cataracts and Dr. Stiverson not only removed the cataracts, but replace my eyes' lenses with plastic lenses and now I see better than I ever have in my life. There were some complications on one eye and he worked with me, doing two subsequent procedures to make my vision better and better. He is brilliant, a super nice guy, truly passionate about his work, and always spent plenty of time with me explaining everyhting. Also, he's quick to respond on email. A beyond-positive experience. He's a Kaiser doc, so you have to belong to Kaiser to take advantage of this amazing doc's services.

January 18th, 2017

September 11th, 2015

September 7th, 2014

Contact Lens Care

A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.