Dr. Richard Stoermann II DO Patient Reviews

1.3

• Good
  • Bad

August 27th, 2014
Had QTC appointment for C&P, this doctor only looked at one subject on the VA letter, my knees. He did some reading but did not look up the other problem. He was getting ready to leave and kept thanking me for my service and said I see you had a problem with your knees. Placed a hand behind the knee cap and bent them, to a cursory degree reading while seated. But before he escaped I told him I had Apnea as well. He said oh, do you have a CPAP and I said yes, he asked if it helped and I said yes but I am still tired. He said that is probably due to another problem. When the SOC was received it stated I denied and current symptoms. That was never said, and I am pursuing with legal advise as we speak. Hope your visit goes better.

August 14th, 2011
False results and wrong information
I recently got my C&P results back from this doctor. File contained Range of Motion information not performed in his office. Noting skin problems without looking at infected area. Commenting on aliments with out proper procedure. Encouraging me to get more x-rays on other unclaimed parts of the body. If you see this doctor, one make sure he writes information down while in the exam room. He seems to get confused. Make sure all labs and exams performed are actually performed and they belong to you.

April 15th, 2015