A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Stolarczyk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Stolarczyk graduated from Wroclaw Medical University.
Dr. Stolarczyk has 1 hospital affiliations:
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stolarczyk accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 27 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard Stolarczyk practice?
Dr. Richard Stolarczyk practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Endocrinologists.