A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Stolarczyk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Stolarczyk graduated from Wroclaw Medical University.
Dr. Stolarczyk has 1 hospital affiliations:
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Stolarczyk MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Richard Stolarczyk practice?
- Dr. Richard Stolarczyk has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Stolarczyk practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Endocrinologists.