A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Stoler is Excellent. Dr. Stoler has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Stoler graduated from Des Moines University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Stoler has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary Mercy Hospital
- Garden City Osteopathic Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stoler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Stoler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard K. Stoler practice?
Dr. Richard Stoler practices Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Garden City, MI.
See Livonia Otolaryngologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dick Stoler, Dr. Ricardo Stoler, Dr. Rich Stoler, Dr. Richie Stoler, Dr. Rick Stoler, Dr. Rickey Stoler