Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)

Apr 8th, 2012

He seems to be very experienced with symptoms stemming from TMJ and acid reflux. I think he's a great doctor. I've had maybe 7 appointments with him over the last 20 years. Each time I was convinced I had something else and his diagnosis has always turned out to be the right one.

Wonderful doc show details Wonderful doc
Feb 16th, 2012

Diagnosed my daughter's hearing loss and put in tubes. He actually thanked me for entrusting my daughter's care to him. He is a very nice man. He doesn't test too much either. He only made her go through formal hearing tests twice, the other visits he simply whispered while concealing his mouth behind her chart so she could not read his lips. He comes in blowing bubbles to put little kids at ease.

Made up a problem when none existed show details Made up a problem when none existed
Oct 5th, 2011

Condescending behavior. I don't like being called "honey" and being told "say good-bye to me". Seemed disheveled. Told me I had a problem when I didn't.

Mar 31st, 2010

Very nice, explains everything, answers questions. Great with little kids - he comes in blowing bubbles. Repaired my broken nose and put tubes in my child's ears.