A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Stoltenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Stoltenberg, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stoltenberg graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Stoltenberg has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - All Saints
- St. Joseph's Hospital-Milwaukee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Stoltenberg FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard Stoltenberg practice?
- Dr. Richard Stoltenberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Stoltenberg practices Surgery near Racine, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, WI and Milwaukee, WI.
See Racine Surgeons.