Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Stoltzfus
Dr. Richard Stoltzfus, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Harlan, KY. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Stoltzfus is affiliated with Harlan Appalachian Regional Healthcare, Arh Regional Medical Center - Hazard and Middlesboro Appalachian Regional Healthc. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Stoltzfus has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Richard Stoltzfus is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Harlan, KY.
Dr. Robert Spain
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Harlan, KY 0 mi46
Dr. Mitchell Carl
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Harlan, KY 0 mi41
Dr. John Miller
Harlan, KY 0 mi43