A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Stone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Stone, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Stone graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Stone has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Alan Stone MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Stone practice?
- Dr. Richard Stone has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Stone practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.