A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Stone, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Glaucoma.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Stone graduated from Columbia University, New York.More Education & Awards
Dr. Stone has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stone accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Stone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Stone practice?
Dr. Richard Stone practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dick Stone, Dr. Ricardo Stone, Dr. Rich Stone, Dr. Richie Stone, Dr. Rick Stone, Dr. Rickey Stone