A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Stone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stone
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Stone Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Stone, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Stone graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Stone has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Alan Stone MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Stone practice?
- Dr. Richard Stone has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Stone practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.