A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Strabbing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Strabbing, Otolaryngologist--Head and Neccy Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Strabbing
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Strabbing Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Strabbing graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Strabbing has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Ottawa Community Hospital
- Holland Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard J Strabbing DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngic Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Strabbing practice?
- Dr. Richard Strabbing has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Strabbing practices Otolaryngology and Otolaryngic Allergy near Holland, MI.
See Holland Otolaryngologists.