Learn more about Dr. Richard Strabbing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Strabbing, Otolaryngologist--Head and Neccy Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Strabbing
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Strabbing Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Strabbing graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Strabbing has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Ottawa Community Hospital
- Holland Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard J Strabbing DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngic Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Strabbing practice?
- Dr. Richard Strabbing has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Strabbing practices Otolaryngology and Otolaryngic Allergy near Holland, MI.
See Holland Otolaryngologists.