A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Strabbing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Strabbing, Otolaryngologist--Head and Neccy Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Strabbing
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Strabbing Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Strabbing graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Strabbing has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
- North Ottawa Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard J Strabbing DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngic Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Strabbing practice?
- Dr. Richard Strabbing has 7 office locations.
Dr. Richard Strabbing practices Otolaryngology and Otolaryngic Allergy near Holland, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Hudsonville, MI and East Lansing, MI.
See Holland Otolaryngologists.