Dr. Richard Strabbing DO Patient Reviews

• Head and Neck Surgery Holland, MI

4.7

August 3rd, 2016
10/10 Would recommend!
Dealt with constant sinus infections and a handful of doctors, Dr. Strabbing was amazing from day 1. Very informative, very helpful, and very attentive. Ended up having surgery, which was a breeze and the recovery was exactly as he described, the follow-up visits have been a breeze and his staff has been amazing. Great doctor, great staff, great job getting me healthy again.

July 8th, 2016
Dr. Strabbing agreed to see me in his clinic on a Saturday morning after ED docs could not remove an insect in my ear. He was very professional, and accommodating. Me being from out of state did not matter to him. He showed excellent skills, and performed the procedure with finesse and utmost control. I had confidence in him the moment he presented in the clinic.

December 30th, 2015
We were referred to Dr. Strabbing when my son was 15 months old for ear infections. Dr. Strabbing recommended tubes and we were scheduled for the first available date. Surgery was quick and the tubes lasted until he was 3. At that time our son needed surgery to remove his tonsils and adenoids to relieve sleep apnea. My son had enlarged tonsils that left him with only a 1/2 inch opening at his throat. Dr. Strabbing said surgery was necessary and didn't mince words that it needed to be done right away. He explained that the recovery could be difficult with a young child and he gave us accurate expectations about the recovery process. We were nervous about surgery but felt very confident with his care. Throughout this whole process we had six month check ups to make sure our son didn't have any issues post surgery or with the tubes (he put in new tubes during the tonsillectomy). Office visits were a breeze to schedule, wait times were minimal, and all of the nurses, techs, and audiologists we worked with were great. The last two appointments were extra special because Dr. Strabbing took time to talk to my son (who is now 5 and not so shy around adults anymore) to answer his questions about the equipment in the office, diagrams in the rooms, etc. Dr. Strabbing even took time to have conversations about God, mosquitos, and superheroes with him. He genuinely cares about his patients and wants to make sure they get the best care possible. I was always 100% confident in the medical care he gave my son. My son finally "graduated" from needing an ENT since his tubes are now out and he hasn't had any issues with ear infections or hearing loss. I recommend Dr. Strabbing to anyone who needs and ENT.

November 14th, 2015
Dr. Strabbing did an excellent job of accurately diagnosing my issue and prescribing effective treatment. His staff was very kind and helpful. The office is run very efficiently, wait time was minimal. This is an excellent care provider I would highly recommend. True excellence in health care.

May 13th, 2015
Nose repair
In Jan. I feel and broke my nose. I had never been a patient at Michigan ENT prior. I was accommodated right away and with in a week, Dr. Strabbing performed surgery to repair my nose. My follow visit went well. The staff wa most accomdating and pleasant to work with. Dr. Stabbing spent quality time during my appointments and surgery, explaining the process and reviewing my particular case. My nose looks great and I am able to breath normally. I was very pleased with my care and would recommend Dr. Stabbing to my friends.

May 9th, 2015
Excellent Care
My 18 year old son recently had a tonsillectomy with Rich Strabbing. Getting your tonsils out at this age in no walk in the park. Dr. Strabbing was upfront with us about what to expect and very professional in his care and time with us. The procedure went extremely well with no complications and we are so glad we chose Dr. Strabbing for our care.

April 24th, 2015
Would recommend him in a 'heartbeat'

October 6th, 2014
I would recommend him to my friends. He's a wonderful doctor.

June 30th, 2014
President
Dr. Strabbing is consistently concerned with customer satisfaction. His office and staff are always inviting and thorough.

June 19th, 2014
Very knowledgeable, took time with me, much impressed w his care and expertise.

June 18th, 2014
Dr. Strabbing D.O. ENT
Dr. Strabbing was able to alleviate my allergies where other doctors have failed. He listens, (actually looks at you and pays attention to what you are saying.) He came up with a strategy and explained it thoroughly. I am so impressed with the results. Dr. Strabbing has an audiologist, in his office, who gives hearing tests and fits hearing aids. Her name is Dr. Erica Mandrick. I have significant hearing loss and she is so patient in working with me to enhance the quality of my hearing. My hearing aids fit perfectly and I have never experienced feed back. She has been working with me for four years. I find this office staff exceptional...from the desk staff to the young man who greets you and takes your history. I can't express how pleased I am with my experience with Dr. Richard Strabbing.

June 7th, 2014
review of Dr Richard Strabbing
I had an excellent experience with Dr Strabbing. He was informative, gave me options, answered all my questions and was very professional. I would highly recommend him.