A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Strait:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Strait is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Strait, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Strait graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Strait has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
- Childrens Hospital of Wisconsin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Thomas Strait MD is a male Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard T. Strait practice?
- Dr. Richard Strait has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Strait practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Pediatricians and Cincinnati Emergency Physicians.