A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Strauss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Strauss, Neurological Surgeon, Neurologist, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Strauss, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Brain Cancer
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Strauss graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Strauss has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard C Strauss FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard C. Strauss practice?
- Dr. Richard Strauss has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Strauss practices Neurological Surgery and Surgery near Vineland, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Elmer, NJ and New Brunswick, NJ.
See Vineland Neurological Surgeons and Vineland Surgeons.