Dr. Richard Strauss, FACS
Video profile
2950 College Dr
Vineland, NJ 08360
856-632-1091
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

|  Sr. VP of Sales and Marekting at AEA  |  show details
by Todd M. Hickman on Sep 5th, 2013

Dr. Strauss performed brain surgery on me on the 20th of August 2013 to remove a tumor. From his first introduction through my most recent follow-up. I have found Dr. Straus, his office and his staff the best office I have ever dealt with; and I have dealt with many through the years. He was incredibly knowledgeable, and took the time to explain everything that was happening and going to happen. Everything we talked about was completely accurate and I never felt like I was on my own. If I had to go through this again I cannot imagine doing it with another Doctor. God has truly blessed him and put him in my path.

|  Thank you!  |  show details
by Kimberly Albano on Aug 24th, 2012

Good morning!... Its been 2 weeks today since I had my Neck spinal fusion surgery and I can say that I'm finely turning the corner and starting to feel more like myself again I can say that this surgery was the right choice and never once did I regret getting it done!.. Thank you Dr. Struss of Vineland for taking good care of me!.. :)

|  Highly recommend  |  show details
Jan 25th, 2012

My husband suffered terribly with back pain.Dr. Strauss gave us an accurate and honest evaluation..we chose him to do the surgery and we couldn't be more pleased with the results..it took six hours and it was worth it..he is an extremely skilled neurosurgeon.Dr. Strauss gave my husband his life back!

|  show details
Oct 8th, 2010

He has a very nasty attitude.

|  more concerned with location  |  show details
by JM on Mar 5th, 2010

I went to Dr Strauss for a 2nd opinion & all he kept saying was what made you come all the way from the shore. Mind you the distance wasnt an issue for me. He then proceeded to persuade me to see a dr closer to me.