Learn more about Dr. Richard Strauss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Strauss is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Strauss
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Strauss Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Strauss, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Strauss graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Strauss has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Strauss MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard Strauss practice?
- Dr. Richard Strauss has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Strauss practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Clackamas, OR.
See Clackamas Internists and Clackamas Cardiologists.