A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Stravitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Stravitz is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Stravitz, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Lipid Disorders
- Liver Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Stravitz graduated from New York University.
Dr. Stravitz has 11 hospital affiliations:
- VCU Health System
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Stravitz MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Richard Stravitz practice?
- Dr. Richard Stravitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Stravitz practices Gastroenterology and Hepatology near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Gastroenterologists and Richmond Hepatologists.