Dr. Richard Strawser MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 6th, 2016
Great Doctor
Always good! Dr Strawser is a caring doctor.

April 28th, 2016
Great office from front to back. They are all professional and caring. Always a great experience.

April 20th, 2016
Excellent Doctor who cares!
I selected Dr. Strawser when we moved to NE Austin in 1984. He is a superior primary care physician & saved my husband's life twice by being on top of test results!!! He is also kind & caring on a personal level taking time to know his patients & their needs. Excellent doctor on all levels!

April 6th, 2016
Dr Strawser has been our GP for several years and we have been very satisfied with him and his staff. He has taken good care of our medical needs.

February 29th, 2016
Great Dr.!!
I would highly recommend Dr. Strawser. He listens to my issues and works with me to come up with solutions. He does not rush me during the office visits. He takes the time to make sure I understand my options. I feel he really cares about my health care needs.

February 9th, 2016
Dr Strawser has been my family's doctor for over 20 years. He and his staff have always been the very personable and truly professional. He is interested in in his patients as a whole not just an office visit. I do not hesitate recommending Dr Strawser and the Brushy Creek Family Practice staff to anyone looking for an exceptional doctor and his supporting staff.

December 20th, 2015
Dr. Strawser and his staff are what everyone would like their doctor and staff to be. They are polite, professional, efficient and friendly. We wouldn't trade them for any other doctor and staff.

December 10th, 2015
Being going to Dr. Strawser for years. Always able to get in quickly. Polite staff. Minimal wait time. Diagnosis has always been spot on.

December 5th, 2015
Excellent service by doctor and staff
Dr. Strawser has been my I and my wife's family doctor for about 20 years. It has always been a good experience. My wife has several chronic problems and he has managed her care very well.

November 6th, 2015
My doctor for over 16 years. Great Dr.

October 14th, 2013
Great Doctor for established patients
I've been going to Dr. Strawser for about 2 years. He's a very nice guy and clearly knows his stuff, but he does not spend enough time in the room. The longest amount of time I've ever spent talking to Dr. Strawser would be in the range of 4 - 6 minutes, tops. I know he's a popular doctor and has a lot of patients, but I had a doctor where I used to live (not in Texas) that would spend at least 15 minutes with you, and then give a post-examination consultation in his personal office right after. If Dr. Strawser would do that I would give him 4/4 stars. As it stands, because of this feeling of being rushed or that you are consuming his time, I do not always feel confident in diagnosis. Furthermore, I am not always able to explain the full scope of issues I am having...I've sometimes made an appt. for multiple issues I am experiencing, and he would only speak to me about 1 of them and tell me he will follow up with me about the other issues. It always seems like he's about to go on vacation or was leaving for the day right after me, and I was consuming his time. Overall, nice guy, good demeanor, but probably better for his long-time established patients rather than newer ones like me.

September 10th, 2012
Great family Doctor
My entire family has going to Dr.Strawser for over 20 years and he is the best doctor. Always friendly and quick to give you an answer as to what is wrong.