Richard A Strick MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

June 24th, 2011
The doctor and staff are excellent. Cash pay and hope for reimbursement by insurance is a bummer. Don't park in lot too expensive. Find street parking.

June 9th, 2011
MA
I have been going to see Dr. Strick for 12 months now. He told me that I had a 90% chance to get all my hair back in 6 months. These are preatty high odds. It has been a year and there have been NO results and all he says is "I'm rooting for you". I have spend thousands of dollars and have been miserable with the treatment because it causes an allergic reaction to the scalp. I wish he would just be honest and say that the treatment is just not working, instead of feeding my hope and taking my money.

January 7th, 2010
Adrogenic alopecia
Dr. Strick was recommended to me by a friend, as I was told he was a "female hairloss" guru. I have female pattern baldness. I spent 15mins talking to him, listening to his courkey jokes and reineforcing what I already knew, and then telling me the only treatment for my hair thinning was Rogaine. He is very "data" based, or recommends what research theorizes. There is no thinking outside the box. After my visit it cost me $175!

January 21st, 2009
Great doctor for female hair loss
Doctor Strick is a really sweet guy and after examining my hair under a microscope, knew immediately what my condition was and that I was already recovering (whew). I highly recommend him to any females worrying about unexpected hair loss. (I had telogen effluvium).